So I decide to make the most of the day and go out with the kids for breakfast at this place called the lighthouse cafe right down the street. I go there often and most people that work there know us. We've gone since we moved to this street 2 years ago. Well today I get told "while we love your business, the last time u ate here you left a disaster, food all over the floor, etc... We don't like you leaving mess". I remember appologizing years ago and trying to clean up a mess kalvin made.... He was about 2 then... And saying not to worry... They got it. Well apparently their policy changed and instead they insult and embarrass their customers. Well my daughter throws food on my floor daily. I clean up after her daily. When I choose to eat out, its to give me a break of having to clean up after her. If I have to do it there too, why bother going out? Maybe pay me for my services since I thought part of working at a restaurant was sweeping floors and cleaning tables? It wasn't nearly as bad as this man claimed it was, or at least I didn't think so. Needless to say I walked out and we ate at BK.
Just when I was feeling really down tho... Kalvin says to Chloe "give me hug" and she did! They were in the stroller hugging.
Well then we went to the library and a few stores. I'm so sick of hearing the OMG 2 lil ones and one on the way? Yes. Do u have a problem with that? Ugh. Ok rant over....
No comments:
Post a Comment