Week 1 of being a mom of 3... Well... It would have gone better... except my parents..... They were here to help... All they did was nag....
My mom went on a house cleaning rampage (scrubbing my carpet on her hands and knees) while complaining on how filthy everything is. She helped by doing my laundry but complained when I laid down for a nap instead of putting it away. My dad complained about having only 1 bathroom. They both apparently "hate" my house. When Greg started cutting down our bushes (because we NEVER liked them but hadnt had time to remove them with this hot summer weather) she said we should have kept the bushes, blah blah. All they could do was criticize. The opposite of what we did, thats what was the BETTER way.
Greg doesnt even want to come up to Pittsburgh to see them anymore, thats how bad they bothered Greg. I am just tired of this stuff. :(
Well they are gone, but now I have to adjust to 3 kids and Gregs new work schedule. Starting monday, Greg works 430pm-2am. At least he gets every other Friday off, and this is the week for that, plus he took off Thursday so he won't miss the Ravens on Thursday Night Football... so this week will only be 3 days.
When this schedule starts though, I guess dinners will be at lunch, and at dinner time, it will be just me and the kids, so mac and cheese and stuff like that at dinner... bath time I will have to juggle all 3, bed time, and who knows how late feedings will go with the little one. If he gets up between 230-3 we will be good, but any other time... I will probably end up having to do all of them. The kids will be up bright and early, so either Greg gets up with us and gets little sleep, or he sleeps and I deal with them myself while trying to keep them quiet. Nap time, who knows.... since we have to have dinners during the early afternoon hours.... Kal can't start Tball even tho he will finally be of age this spring.... (this schedule will go on at least until next year at this time.....)
Oh well. I will update on Monday if I think about it, about how day 1 goes.....
No comments:
Post a Comment