I hate to continue to complain about this schedule... but it is honestly and truly affecting my ability to function as a normal human being anymore. Maybe it would be easier to deal with if it wasnt for the newborn also interrupting our already messed up sleep patterns. I might at least be able to get to sleep at an earlier time . and sleep through most of the night, and just get up early with the kids if this change didnt happen RIGHT at the same time Christopher was born. But instead, I am getting woken up and can't get much sleep before Greg gets home, then get up early because he has been at work till 2 and not home till almost 3am......
My head is pounding I have had almost 30 oz of coffee today and only 2 donuts so far to eat all day. I have no energy to even make anything. I cry constantly. IDK what to do. I took 2 iron pills (who knows if thats a good thing) and 800 mg of ibuprofen this morning. Nothing makes me feel better. I am hungry but too tired to do anything about it. I don't know how Greg is hanging in there, but if I were him I would be telling my boss to shove this schedule up his fucking ass right now. This schedule is cruel on anyone but a family of 3 kids under 5 years, one being a BRAND NEW INFANT is just insanity. Its BS that they picked him because he is the "most informative of the clearance process" so they want HIM to train all these newbie idiots that are gonna also be shoved into the incredibly insane hours of 430-2am shift.
If Greg worked as a cop, as a fireman, as a doctor or any other emergency medical field, it would make sense. Of course those types of jobs have 24/7 shifts. I just hate that all his job deals with are CLEARANCES. Are those fucking things that important that they can't wait until daylight hours to be started? Its not my fault the govt is stupid and decided to shove his dept in a building TOO SMALL for their workload. And they are finally about to renovate a bigger building but it will take almost a YEAR to a YEAR AND A HALF to complete?!?! UGH. It doesnt help that the building isnt even approved for renovation yet and who knows when they will get their asses on approving it.
I am laying here on the couch typing this, hoping my headache will subside and I will get enough energy to get up and at least heat something up to eat real quick..... At least the kids had some chef boyardee for lunch....
No comments:
Post a Comment