Friday, February 11, 2011

Everyone ELSE is doing it now so....... ;)


OK,  So  I don't even know how good I will be at keeping up with one of these...... BUT.... I am gonna try it anyway.  A lot of my mommy friends have one, and well.... I started thinking I need something other than facebook to sometimes get my thoughts out!!  And that way, I will only bore those friends of mine that actually decided to click my link to read, and I am not limited in how much I can write at a time!!!!


(this is old, but this is how i feel about now!)

Well, my start of this blog, although it has NOTHING to do with my mommyhood, I still need to vent a little.  So its 1pm.  I am about ready to put Kalvin down for his nap.  There is a knock at my door.  I HATE that.  I got immediately annoyed, till I see GREG thru the glass windows..... sooooooo.....

I open the door, and in the background behind Greg I see our Ford Freestyle on a TOW TRUCK getting backed into our parking space in front of our house... it APPEARS to be in tact.  SO..... what is WRONG with it I think????  Greg then proceeds to tell me he was PULLED over and it SEEMS that the MVA insists he has NO Insurance and has not HAD any since NOVEMBER.  Well, he switched POLICIES in November.... so WHY does the MVA not have record of the change??? Whatever tho... When THAT happens, they TAKE your TAGS and TOW you.  So now Greg has to GO to the MVA and get this all straightened out.

Of course all this drama takes a front seat to my sons nap, so he is on full throttle while Daddy was home figuring out exactly what MVA he had to go to and what he needed.......  He is alseep now though, thank Goodness!

So.... trying to calm down right now, and BREATHE, but I am just so freaking pissed and I needed to get out my frustrations, and I had noone to talk to.....  So end result was... start a blog like my other friends and get it out that way!!!

To anyone reading, sorry for my tirade, but I feel better now at least.... wonder how my husband is doing, sitting at the MVA waiting in line to deal with their incompetent workers!!!!




ADDENDUM:
Found out Greg payed 275 for the Damn TOW.  His tags were gonna be up at the end of the month anyway which would have costed 128, but he had to ALSO pay an extra 72 to get the tags that were TAKEN away back?!?!  UGH!  so 475 F-ING dollars later.............. WHY?  Because ALL STATE claimed he owed ONE more month, even though he had already switched to GIECO by then and TOLD them that, but apparently ALL STATE reported that he has NO insurance, even tho there is PROOF he has insurance through GIECO and has since NOVEMBER.  can anyone tell me how this is fair and right???   Is there anything we can do about this?? 475 dollars later? this is unbelievable....

No comments:

Post a Comment