Tuesday, February 22, 2011

some things will NEVER change.....

Well, talking to Greg about last night HELPED ZERO/ZILCH NADA.

I love Greg and we get along and everything is fine with our marriage,  but SOME THINGS... SOME THINGS, he just NEVER EVER will see my side, and its just pointless because I WILL NEVER win the argument.  It really upsets me that he KNOWS it bothers me, but what is his excuse? "WE WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING"

The house was a mess, I was TRYING to clean but didnt feel well.  Not like John has never seen the house a mess before but STILL.  I didnt feel good, and just wanted a QUIET night. He was over Sunday night.  why again????  Greg DID invite him I found out... but WHY can't he JUST tell me he is going to?  WHY do I have to find out he is coming over AS there is a KNOCK at our door????

Seriously why 2 nights in a row?   And I NEVER know when he will show up.  would anyone ELSE find this annoying????? Seriously? Am I the only one that thinks its RUDE to NOT give your wife a HEADS UP you invited someone to the house?????????????????

2 comments:

  1. 1. It's rude for your husband not to give you heads up that he invited someone over. Even if it is a relative.
    2. You are TOTALLY justified in not wanting to deal with visitors right now. You are about to have a baby, for crying out loud, and you have a toddler.
    3. Yes, you were doing something...RELAXING. If he wants to spend time with his brother (it's his brother, right?), can't he go to his home?
    I'm so sorry that your husband is not taking your side on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, well the problem with #3 is this: my brother in law doesnt exactly have a place of his own. He rents out a room to a single mother friend of his... not sure the set up there but I doubt she wants his people barging in there either. my bil is not exactly responsible with money... eats out ALL.THE.TIME and smokes at least a pack maybe more a day......

    Also, being alone with my toddler all day long while my hubby is at work, i look forward to being able to spend some family time with him when he gets home, if he went out all the time I would probably be more upset.. lol.

    Not that this would help the evening situation, (but it would get me at least out of the house more during the week day), but I wish we had more than one car sometimes, so I could do mommy and me playgroups at least.... but we dont....

    ReplyDelete