Thursday, February 24, 2011

so tired......

I dont even have a witty title for today.

I dont have energy for anything.  So much for nesting.  I still feel symptoms of that cold lingering around even though I thought at first it was gone.  I am tired and I ache everywhere.  I swear this girl is using my lungs as her pillow for I can barely take a breath anymore!  I am 3 days away from 36 weeks, and as I get closer to the "full term" mark I just keep thinking... OK I am DONE! COME OUT!  lol......

I am soooooo not ready for her tho.  I barely have any clothes yet.  I have the bassinet set up and the swing just needs some batteries, and I guess the car seat is almost ready since she will just be using Kalvins old one.....

I would love to have a video monitor, and a breast pump, but those are 2 expensive things that are just not in the budget right now.  Kinda sad cuz 2 people I know that are expecting within the same week as me are having a shower, one of which is on her second child (4 years apart) same gender, but it seems I wont be getting one.

I am buying a new crib bedding set, but that might as well wait till she arrives.... since she will spend the first 2-3 months in our room in the bassinet more than likely afterall...... maybe when taxes come in I can at least get the video monitor... which also I guess can wait since she will live in our room in the beginning....

I need to make a hospital bag..... right now I want a nap.  Greg is working late.  should be leaving work in about 1/2 hour.... its pizza night.... fine by me cuz I have NO energy for cooking today!

No comments:

Post a Comment