I can't help myself today. I have to vent. Its been one of those days. Ive been tired ALL day. I know most woman envy that I can be a stay at home mom and spend all day with my children and watch them grow. I KNOW I am blessed with 2 beautiful children and I am soooo happy for that. HOWEVER. Today. I can't help but be frsutrated. Today being home all day long with my children is more of a curse than anything. I cant put Chloe down for one second today without her crying, altho she did sleep for almost an hour, it was while Kal was awake... when it was time to put Kal down for nap she was obviously tired and fell asleep on her own in her swing (it wasnt even moving at the time) She started to wake up a bit so I move her to her bassinet, I am cleaning the kitchen which MAJORLY needs it, and I can hear her screaming. I think I went in there about 10 times before I gave in and tried to feed her (it was close to 3 hours but not exactly since she had her last feeding) I STILL hadnt had anything to eat for lunch for myself..... but i sit down and feed her and she drinks maybe an ounce and a half before she goes ballistic again and doenst stop. I HAD to just put her in her bassinet and let her cry. She is STILL crying as I type this. I dont know what she wants, but WHY is it when I NEED some peace and quiet I DONT GET IT. when I have NOOOOOOOOOOOOTHING to do she sleeps 3 hours straight.
Ok I am done complaining... lol. Deep Breath..... might need to pop in an Aleve before I go back and get her tho!
No comments:
Post a Comment