Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Completely Bummed

I am having one of my worst mommy days in my 3+ years as a mommy.  Kal fights to go to bed most nights, but eventually after a story and all of that, all goes smoothly...

Tonight not one of those nights, however tonight it was rather worse than normal..... its all dealing with that first born.... for whatever reason, lately he has been insisting on daddy doing the story reading instead of me, but normally I can convince him if Greg doesnt want to do it.... Greg wanted to feed Chloe so thats what he was doing when I convinced Kal to read a story with me instead of Daddy.  We were done with the story and I was waiting for Kals stall techniques (the potty...water... etc...)  instead he just goes straight to "I want daddy"  I knew daddy wasnt done feeding Chloe... so I tell Kal lets go potty first... no... DADDY.... DADDY DADDY No matter what I did thats all he said.... then the asking for daddy turned into cries for daddy, I yelled (i know that was a bad idea as I did it)  then I finally got him to go potty and he brushed his teeth... at this point he was just crying and crying..... so daddy was finally done with Chloe and he came in for Kals hug and kiss and I gave him his hug and kiss and he said I love you to us both and we leave and watch TV.

Well an hour or so later he is up crying.  Daddy goes in and cannot console him.  I think whatever he did may have made him cry more..... so I think maybe he wants me.  Maybe I can calm him,  At first I thought it was going to work.  It appeared he was calming down.  I told him I would stay with him a little and he said... No, leave!  whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?  I just couldnt believe he had said that.  So I said ok I will leave, goodnight and I love you Kalvin.  I love u too mommy.... he says... I leave....... minutes later I sweaaaaaaar i hear him calling moooommy mommmmy.... so I go back in.... I tell him ok do you want me to stay now?  noooo LEAVE!  he says and he is crying as he says this to me... WHAT THE HELL WENT WRONG TODAY???? WHAT WAS GOING ON IN HIS HEAD TONIGHT?????  SO I was at my wits end and I screamed I am gonna pull my hair out over this!!!  Greg comes in and picks Kal up and tells him, fine come out here and lay with me (in the living room).   I swear I saw this huge SMIRK on my childs face... WTF?

UGH I seriously have NOOOOOOOOOOOO idea what just happened..... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment