Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All State can __________ !

Fill in that blank with any explicit phrase that come to your mind!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am back on a rant about All State.  I dont know how in detail I got in my very first post about this, but it turns out that Greg NEVER left Gieco, but when he was talking to an All State agent about HOME OWNERS insurance in JUNE, that he would go with their car insurance too, because they quoted slightly lower than Gieco.  Well, when Greg called Gieco to CANCEL, Gieco went just a little bit lower.  Low enough that Greg decided NOT to cancel!  So technically he had All State and Gieco for a week maybe.... He called All State back and said he decided NOT to leave Gieco and to cancel just the car insurance part.  The woman on the phone was kinda mad, he said, but said... well I will note that you cancelled, you might get a bill in the mail, but IGNORE IT.

SOOOOOOOOO.... even tho Greg should have done something after months and months of All State bills coming to us, he just said, oh its All State, I cancelled, she told me to disreguard it.  Well, I constantly ignore 800 numbers, so if they called, I wouldnt know.... haha... BUT when they told the MVA we havent paid and do not have coverage in NOVEMBER you would THINK the MVA would send us notification of our tags being revoked??? NOPE.  (now thats a whole new rant on the efficency of the damn DMV workers of this country)

Anyway, I am on a new rant now because we got a phonecall, and it actually left a voicemail, that there is an attempt to collect a debt and they are willing to settle on a partial payment.... well the company asking for the money is never mentioned, BUT I know it has to be All State, since thats the ONLY bill we are having problems with currently.

When Greg was at the MVA even THEY said we are not responsible to pay them ANYTHING, when Greg explained to them what happened.   Is fighting this WORTH the trouble though??????

UGH I am just so mad.  SOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad........

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it's definitely worth fighting for, Lea. If it's going to mess up your credit over a misunderstanding by the insurance company, you gotta clear it up. It would suck for your credit to take a hit because someone at Allstate is a degenerate. It's a huge pain in the ass, but make sure you follow through on it until you are positive it's cleared up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this Kelly. I do not know what Greg is doing about it but I hope he is doing something.... i am aggravated about more than just that right now tho... lol

    ReplyDelete