I dont know where to start.
I dont know if its pregnancy hormones raging or WHAT. But I am overly annoyed lately. One specific reason. I swear to God my BIL has been over here MORE OFTEN than NOT over here. And he either tells Greg is he coming over and GREG does NOT tell me, or he just SHOWS THE F UP.
I'm sick with a cold, I'm 35 weeks pregnant and TIRED. I DO NOT NEED RANDOM house GUESTS 5 days a week.
SOMEONE PLEASE just take me out of here before I kill someone. When I first moved to be with Greg in Baltimore and for most of the first year and 1/2 of our marriage, we lived with John to help pay bills and eventually be able to have a house. We did not get along AT ALL but I think its cuz he was ALWAYS around and interfering with my relationship with Greg. Things have been sooooooo much better since we got our own place and he got his own, and he only showed up every few weeks, or once a week at most...... He was here yesterday because GREG invited him I think for dinner. (I THINK) I have NO IDEA why he is here TODAY again. I am just tired of it all. Last week he was around at least 4 days that week.
Does anyone ELSE see a problem with his constant bombardment of our home or am I being BITCHY about it??????
well living with my MIL and my BILS are home every once in a while I definitely know how you feel about people interfering in the marriage and so what. nobody seems to be able to just keep their mouth shut. it's also really annoying that greg doesn't tell you he's coming over. have you tried talking to greg about it?
ReplyDeleteWell, it just started escalating within the past few weeks. During football season he came over when the Ravens were on, but i EXPECTED that, ya know? they are brothers, its football season... etc....
ReplyDeleteUsually, it was just maybe once a week, or every other, or something like that. I was still annoyed when he would just randomly appear.... but Greg knows i hate when he is here ALL THE TIME, so I dont know.....