This post might be a little random so do not mind me........
I dont know if its just me or what, but facebook is having a lot of loading problems for me tonight...
Kalvin was eating spongebob fruit snacks. He was playing with the Mr Krabs one and saying, "money money money money!"
My son never fails to amaze me these days. Like my title to this blog, his mind is like a little absorbent sponge. He has this computer that he plays with, and although its labelled 3 and up, he has already mastered most of his letters (he is even getting the lower case at this point) thanks to this computer. My parents got it for him for Christmas and shortly after he was getting the letters right. He sees letters now and recognizes them.
Also, we have this baby doll that I pulled out when I found out I was expecting. Kalvin has been "teaching her to go potty". Its so funny, he goes "baby pooped pants! gross!" then he will sit her on the potty and go "dont fall in!" "now go poopy! ""are you done?" He even goes as far as to wipe her bottom.... lol. Also he will give her a nap and he was holding the doll singing "go to sleep, go to sleep" he put the doll in the bassinet and covered her and told me she wanted a hug and kiss... lol. I hope he is as good with his lil sister as the baby doll!
Anyway. 39 weeks 2 days. Chloe has baked long enough! I started this pregnancy worried about another preterm birth and here I am just wishing it were over now already! I go tomorrow for another check up, so we will see what my doctor says!! Sigh..................
i always felt like a failure the last few weeks of each pregnancy as i showed up for yet another appointment that i never wanted to keep!
ReplyDelete