Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Death and TAXES

I am writing this as upset as I can be right now....

We did our taxes with a PROFESSIONAL accountant this year because of the 1st time home buyer credits and all of that.  The state money was able to be processed electronically because there were no special deductions.  The Fed we had to mail.  Well.... according to our tax information we were to recieve 532 from the state.

GREAT!  We can finally catch up from when All State screwed us out of 475 of our money!  We seriously have been scraping ever since that crap happened..... :(.

Well, I look at Gregs statement online today.... Maryland St Credit of:  63 and some cents....... WTF?  So I called Greg to ask but of course he didnt have time to explain why it was so significantly less. Doesnt he know I go crazy over these things when I dont know why we are being SCREWED again??

Everything related to money in this family is ALWAYS too good to be true.  Therefore I should have KNOWN there was NO WAY that we'd see that whole 532......

Greg will explain to me when he gets home today.  GREAT.  In the meantime I get to sit here and wonder WTF happened.....

No comments:

Post a Comment