Sunday, March 20, 2011

Yes, Blogging at 430 in the morn

So between my pregnant  bladder waking me up,  Kalvins bladder releasing in his sleep and causing his bed to be wet and a need of clothes change and either bed sheet change or crawl in bed with us... I chose crawl in with us.

I lay there with barely no room, and then my hubby starts his deep hibernation breathing.... for some reason my hubby tends to breath as if he has just run a marathon, and if I dont fall asleep before he does I have to hear it while trying to fall asleep myself.  Sometimes it gets even worse and the snoring begins.  Today its both.  Then my stomach begins churning and bubbling and I am suddenly STARVING.  So I am blogging and eating honey nut cheerios (dry in a bowl) at 430am.

I am 39 weeks today.  STILL no productive labor signs, altho I have been cleaning like a lil bee this weekend so hopefully soon?????  I am terribly uncomfortable anymore and tired.  If I have to be awake like this at 430 in the morn, I wish at least I had a baby at my boosum, you know???  UGH.

Well... I may try to go back to sleep now...

No comments:

Post a Comment