I dont know what it is about today but I am absolutely irritable. Maybe its because Ive never experienced this "37 week pregnant" thing before or something. Maybe its cuz I feel GIGANTIC and people make sure to inform me of that lately. Maybe its because it literally feels like I have an Alien trying to break out of my stomach now when she moves!! Whatever it is, it seems like everything sends me into a tizzy....
One thing that has particularly annoyed the hell out of me lately is talking to people I either only know casually or people I just met, and I get the stupid annoying "old wives tale comments". Such comments as second guessing my 3 separate ultrasounds with 3 separate technicians that have identified GIRL parts, simply because I am "only carrying in the front" God forbid, I was supposed to blow up like a balloon EVERYWHERE if I was having a girl right? Never in your life would you think that genetically maybe I just carry my babies that way? In general Ive said before that I hate when people overly comment on how skinny I am when I am NOT pregnant, but the fact that I only gained the weight in my stomach for both of my pregnancies might simply be because I have a high metabolism naturally and dont gain much weight normally. But you know olds wives tales are so much more true than real pictures of the baby that trained professionals look at and can SEE and IDENTIFY body parts right???
Kal has been extra whiny and demanding lately too. we went for a walk. He wanted to go get something at the BP but I was headed to the WalGreens because we needed milk and the BP is literally just a "snack convienence store". Then, on the other side of Eastern Ave (a pretty busy highway for those that dont live here) he sees the Burger King and wants to go there. Well 1) not alot of money 2) not easy to get across that street from where we were, and I told him we cant go there today that we are gonna have mac and cheese for lunch today. Crying again, we get to the WalGreens and he sees lolypops, and i told him that we could get one of those but on the way out, he still cried for a lil while, then he wanted gum drops instead but i got him to get the lolypop in the end. So on our walk home.... he sees the BK again. and crying ensues AGAIN. He stops after a while but once we got to the door MORE crying ensued that he didnt want to go home that he watned BK... so I sat on the stoop while he cried about it. Finally he said "i gotta pee" and BK was somehow forgotten about as we ran into the door to pee in the potty and when he was done he asked for "Spongebob" and wanted hot cocoa.... lol.....
Another thing. I swear my mom doesnt want me to name the baby Chloe. She continues to suggest other names... do you like THIS name? how about THIS name? and decided to tell me that my grandfathers (dads side) response to my name choice was "WHATEVER" .
REALLY?? Whatever??? I guess I should have stuck with normal boring names right? Like he and my grandma did? Idk. And anyway, Chloe is currently ranked #9 in popularity so its not like its some strange name I just MADE up or anything!! Is is the older generation that doesnt get it because its kind of newer and fresh? (even tho there IS a Chloe in the bible so its NOT really a new name). And I am using Isabella for a middle name because I love that name but its just waaaaaaaaaaaaay too popular lately. Did he "whatever" when I picked Kalvin Ellis for my sons name? Maybe he did and I didnt know it... anyway I am done... Kal finished eating and I might try to settle him to a nap now....
No comments:
Post a Comment