Monday, March 28, 2011

Blogging through contractions.....

So.... went to the labor and delivery too early today, however NOW that I am home, "trying to get rest"  There is just NO way!!  HOW?  I feel like I am still probably TOO far apart to call the doc, but TOO close to get rest?!?!?!

AND THE HUSBAND IS SNORING HIS DAMN A$$ OFF!! UGH!  I am in the living room (our bedroom is first floor and right off the living room) and I CAN HEAR IT.  Its driving me batty as I sit here.

Well I am glad SOMEONE might get some rest tonight.....

I am so super confused about these contractions.  I never experienced things this way with Kalvin so this is all foreign to me!  By no means do I feel like I can get any sort of accurate timing on these things right now!  BUT what I DO KNOW, is that they are increasing with intensity FOR SURE and did not go away after walking around the mall in between checks at the hospital.  With Kal it would not have mattered how dilated I was, how close the contractions were.... his water broke, and he was coming soon regardless.... I totally did not expect that to happen because I was only 34 weeks along.  This time, past 40, and of course since I WANT to be admitted, I am not far enough along and NO water breakage.... UGH!  lol.

What annoys me is going on babycenter/what to expect/etc to find advice.  Whats annoying to me is that they say early labor is best done in the comfort of your home so that you can relax.  Well, if I am in early labor then I must have a low pain tolerence because I CANNOT relax no matter WHERE I AM.  I am barely typing without cringing every so often even......

Well... I would really LOVE to try to rest.  But can I?  Especially now adding the snoring husband to the mix???  UGH!

I am super happy it SEEMS that I will be finally having this baby maybe rather soon?  Like in the next 24 hours or less??? But I just wish I were far enough along when we were AT the hospital instead of feeling like this right now....... and being unsure if I should wait even longer.....

1 comment: