Sunday, March 6, 2011

FULL TERM!!

Looks like Kalvin is ready to be a big brother doesnt it? :) 


Ok, I am officially 37 weeks today!  Which means FULL TERM!!!  :)  I have been overly worried this entire pregnancy about having another preemie, but it looks like I am totally out of the woods with that!!  Especially if she really is the weight they SAY she is based on the ultrasound last week!

Even tho I am extremely ready for her to come now, thanks to my inlaws and hubby she needs to incubate at least ONE more week!  haha!  I am so grateful for the "surprise" baby shower that is coming up, but sadly it means I want to still be pregnant when its going on, so... wait one more week lil Chloe!!

Yes, my shower was initially supposed to be a surprise, but upon talking to Gregs grandma she let the cat out of the bag and ruined the surprise... lol... oh well tho... I am still "surprised" just earlier than they wanted me to fund out... LOL.

So I had the WEIRDEST dream last night.  I dont remember where I was, or what I was doing, but I was sitting down and the baby began to move.  Then she DRAMATICALLY began to move.  Like I saw a whole shape of a leg, foot..... everything extending from my stomach.  Then she started to roll and move.  she INITIALLY was head down, cuz the imprint of her leg was at the top of my stomach near my ribs.... (and according to my ultrasound she already is head down) Then she started to move and her head was to my left side and feet to the right side... and you could see her profile and everything imprinted in my stomach.  NEXT thing you know, I AM looked at her face, LITERALLY.... like dark brown eyes are looking right at me.  and a HAND comes out of my body right below my ribs.  I can remember screaming for my mother to come in right away (not sure why since she lives almost 5 hours from me now!) We called the doctor and the doctor asked if the baby looked fine and we said yea, and then he said is mom ok, and I said yea, so he said just take her the rest of the way out and all would be fine.... we didnt even go to the hospital... HOW ODD.   A baby came out of my abdomen like the movie ALIEN, but I was fine, not bleeding or ANYTHING.  Later in the dream I was carrying around a baby that looked at least 6 months old.....


cant fully see the massiveness of my tummy here... lol
ok that is more like it!

1 comment:

  1. Lea, You look great! Congrats on making it full term. Keep us posted on when the little bundle of joy arrives - and the baby shower too, in whichever order they decide to happen! :)

    ReplyDelete