The Good.
Some of you probably already seen my post last night, but got my ultrasound and lil Chloe Isabella is 7lb 4oz approx. The technician said she is measuring at a 37 and 4 day mark when really my pregnancy is only a 36 and 1 day at that time. So nice big healthy baby growing in there!
Of course, YIKES. Or at least to me YIKES. Sorry if I sound like a wuss to all those mommies that delivered 9 or more lb babies, but you gotta remember my first experience was a 4lb 34 weeker! And pushing took some time with him for me.... I am just gonna pray that since my body has done this once before this one will be easier!!!! lol. But if born AT the due date, lil Chloe will be TWICE as big as her brother when he was born!! and therefore I have a bit of a reason to go YIKES! lol
So the rest of the appointment was to check my dilation and stuff. Which was basically NONE! lol. I am still closed and only 20-30% effaced, so unless my water breaks again I don't see her coming out in the next week or so either...... lol. I passed the Strep B test as well (they did that for me on Friday during my random visit)
The Bad.
Well, Yesterday was just a bad day overall for Kalvin. I dont know what was going on with him but last night he was a MESS. Coughing and crying and he didnt settle down till Greg decided to sleep next to his bed for a lil while, but then Kal was fine for the rest of the night.. odd.... I thought maybe he was getting sick, hence the coughing, but when I would go in there he wouldnt say ANYTHING. Just cried and cried in between coughs. Which is frustrating and scary when you have a toddler thats almost 3 and has great language skills on a normal basis!! I couldnt understand why when I asked him if anything hurt and he just cried... :(. So needless to say, even tho Kal finally fell asleep, my sleep was very light if any all night because I was worried about him. Also, my 36 weeker thats 7lbs thats still in my belly must have been resting on my bladder again cuz I was peeing alot again....
The Ugly
Well... I am not gonna discuss this in details on my blog, since its public and ANYONE can read it... and I am not sure I want to air this out here, but lets just say I found out some things about someone I know that is downright ugly....... that was also weighing on my mind last night keeping me awake as well......
No comments:
Post a Comment