Friday, March 25, 2011

Under 48 hours and counting....

....Till midnight of this lil ones due date......

Actually about 36 at this point since its 10am.  I was so worried about another preemie birth and here I am trucking along 2 days till her actual due date??  I never thought I would make it THAT far.  Now I am worried I might fly PAST it.  UGH.

Trust me we've tried ALOT of the methods, including the first one anyone would think of... haha..... did I drink castor oil? HELL NO, and nor WILL I!  LOL.  Ive 'thought" about that eggplant parm, but my picky lil butt is thinking... yuck to the eggplant.... lol.  Oh, it doesnt help that I know Greg is picky when it comes to veggies and thats a veggie technically.... lol.

The last 2 nights have been HORRENDOUS.  Last night even worse than the night before.  I am groggy and tired and moody today.  In the past week actually nights have been rough.  What isnt helping is in the past week Kalvin has wet his bed 3 times. He is not even 3 so I am not gonna say I am mad about this, but its frustrating because Ive taken the night pullups away more than a month ago and he has had more accidents this past week than the entire time since I took them away!

Last night went like this:  Kal went to bed late cuz of dinner being started late, because of all the grocery sorting I had to do when Greg got home.  He went down at 9.  We started our "labor inducing methods at 1030.  1130 I am finally drifting off into dreamland.  First cry from Kalvin to jostle me out.... I took him to pee and we went back to sleep.  Then 130-2 it happens again.  I did not send him to the potty that time.  Probably my BIG mistake right there.  the extra 5 min that would have taken may have saved me the next incident which was at 4am.  He woke up DRENCHED in pee.  So, since the last few times just changing him and letting him lay with us was unsuccessful, I thought, might as well change him and his bed and just keep him in his room.  Weeeeeeeeeell, I STILL could not fall back asleep, my mind was going a mile a minute while my body was screaming SHUT UP!  Before I knew it, Gregs damn alarm was ringing.  When he left, I finally dozed back off, but not long enough, for Kal was up about an hour later, ready to start the day......

blah!  I just wish my sleep was interrupted because of the NEWBORN, not the TODDLER! :( or BOTH, but at this point, being pregnant and sleepless is making my life uncomfortable and miserable!!

I do want to thank Chloe for not giving me a preemie again though, but REALLY girl, its time!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to punch people who said, "Oh, get your rest now!! Don't be in such a rush!!" when I complained at the end. People who say that have NEVER HAD KIDS, because otherwise they would know that you don't get any rest at the end. You are too uncomfortable to sleep - nevermind the other external reasons that keep you up at night. And I'm with you - if I'm going to be kept up all night, I'd rather it be because of a NEWBORN, not because I'm so uncomfortably big that I'm literally feeling like my body is going to explode.

    I don't have any advice for you, just know that I understand and have been there and I definitely agree that it sucks hardcore and can't be over soon enough.

    ReplyDelete